Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Black and White

Well, today was the day...I took a digital test.  Here it is in black and white:


The glorious thing about a digital is that there is no "maybe" - you are either "pregnant" or "not pregnant."  The horror with a digital test is the fact that you cannot compare it to the day before to see if the line is getting darker or not.  We are SOOO happy, but of course scared to death.  I say a little prayer (or 20) each day that this is our sticky baby.  I'm praying we get to meet her (see, I think it's going to be a girl, Adam of course is convinced it is a boy) on May 24, 2010 - our 10 year anniversary. 

Here is a picture of me at 4 weeks.  Notice the 8 pounds worth of bloat, not too pretty! Oh, and please disregard how disgusting I look, this was taken after a very long day of moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment