Tuesday, December 21, 2010

18 Weeks

Things have been great this past week.  I've had a few "pops" I've been feeling - almost like popcorn popping in my stomach, but I'm still not sure if what I'm feeling is the baby or just digestion.  Supposedly I could start feeling Grady any day now, so maybe it is, maybe it's not.  Only time will tell...

Picture:  I'm definitely showing a little bit more, but nothing people who don't know me would recognize.  One of these days I'm going to wake up and finally look pregnant!  =)

What's going on:
"Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

How I'm feeling:  Great, other than this:
 
Cravings/Aversions:  LOVING anything sweet.  Blizzards, Christmas tree cakes, cookies, candy - anything sugary.  Horrible, I know.  Other than that I'm still disgusted by meat. 

Weight gain:  Last time I weighed myself I was +1.5 pounds, but after all of these sweets I'm sure I will be up much, much more.  I'm nervous to find out.  YIKES! 

Next appointment:  Our anatomy scan is December 28th.  I can't wait to see our little boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment