I saw something similar online, so I thought I'd post my own Top 10. Based on what we've used so far, here we go (in no particular order)...
1. City Mini stroller with infant car seat adapter bar - like a snap-n-go but so much cuter. =)
2. Pack-n-Play with newborn napper - Grady didn't love the bassinet, but he is already sleeping through the night in this newborn napper. AMEN!
3. Mylicon drops & Gripe water - lifesavers when Grady is gassy
4. Avent bottles
5. Boppy pillow - we use it all.of.the.time for feedings, propping him up to sleep and JJ loves it, too! =)
6. Aden & Anais swaddle blankets - these are amazing blankets, large, breathable and so cute. I just got the ones from Target and they are just as good as the boutique ones.
7. Avent pacifiers
8. Bright Stars Automatic Bouncer - enough said...it bounces on its own and gives me a place to put Grady while I try to shower or stuff my face.
9. Diaper Genie II
10. Summer Infant Video Monitor
No comments:
Post a Comment