Grady rolled over for the first time today!! This awesome mama got a picture of the momentous occasion, blurry of course because it's an action shot. Normally babies go from stomach to back first, but of course this kid has to be unique so he decided to roll from his back to his stomach first. I had him on the floor on his playmat while I cooked dinner and when I looked over he was halfway there. I couldn't believe my eyes, there was no indication he was getting ready for this. He's growing up so fast! I guess I have to think twice before plopping him own on the couch when I walk away, huh? Ohhhh, the joys! =) Here is a video I took right after he finished rolling. I couldn't get the camera fast enough to capture it all, but you get the idea.
Farewell Polaris: My Remote Year Recap
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment