Our little G is 8 months old already. I must say, just when I think I can't love him anymore, then it happens. He's truly the best.thing.ever.
There's no 8 month well check-up so I'm not sure on his current stats, but when we were at the doctor last week he weighted 22 pounds 13 ounces. I couldn't believe it.
Milestones:
- army crawling - and he's fasssssst these days
- holding onto things to stand on his own
- we have 1 tooth!
- crawling up and over anybody holding him
- experimenting with new sounds and repeating "words" - "yayayaya" is a favorite
- goes underwater at swim lessons
- plays independently for periods of time
- loves his choo-choo train, so cute!
Food:
Grady was recently cleared to eat everything but nuts, egg whites and honey. He is a food lover and oh, so messy! It's really nice to be able to sit down to dinner and give him pieces of what we are eating. This is a double-edged sword because he o.n.l.y wants food and not his bottles. He's dropped to eating ~20-24 ounces each day.
Sleep:
He has been sleeping SO well lately. I don't want to jinx us. We had one bad night of sleep this week and it was the first one in a long time. It made me grateful for his usual 12+ hours of straight sleep.
Schedule:
This is our typical day:
7:30 - wake up
8:00 - eat (bottle + breakfast - fruit, yogurt, Cheerios, etc.)
9:00 - morning nap
11:00 - eat (bottle + snack - puffs, shredded cheese, turkey, etc.)
2:00 - eat (bottle)
3:00 - afternoon nap
5:00 - eat (bottle...maybe + dinner - whatever we're eating)
6:30 - bath & eat
7:00 - bedtime
We started swim lessons and music class again and Grady loves them both. He literally squeals in delight when we walk into the buildings. He's got such a personality these days, LOVE HIM!
We started swim lessons and music class again and Grady loves them both. He literally squeals in delight when we walk into the buildings. He's got such a personality these days, LOVE HIM!

No comments:
Post a Comment