After what this last week brought, it was SO nice to get home for a few days. Congratulations to Jenny & Terrence on their beautiful wedding. A trip home was exactly what the doctor ordered - no pun intended. It gave me some time to digest everything that has happened and look at it through a new lens. I'm trying to see the positive in this negative experience. So far, this is what I've come up with:
- We were able to get pregnant quickly.
- I'm much stronger than I ever imagined.
- Although I've always wanted a family, pregnancy completely creeped me out. Now I can't wait for it. It must have been God's way of preparing me.
- I realize how lucky we will be once we have a healthy baby in our arms.
- I have such a wonderful, supportive, loving husband (I already knew this, just have to give him props).
- I'm getting this new piece from Tiffany's. It is the March birthstone and something I will have forever to remember this by:
Although this has been hard, we are doing well. I know everything happens for a reason and I have faith we will have a family soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment