Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 Weeks

Well, we've hit 8 weeks today.  Yay!  Here's a quick rundown of what things have been like:

Picture:

What's going on with the baby:  "Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy."
How I am feeling:  HORRIBLE!  I've been completely knocked out by morning sickness.  I haven't actually vomited yet, but I've spent a lot of time over the toilet dry heaving and just about everything makes me gag.  It's awesome.  I really hope this lets up soon, but I keep reading that morning sickness typically means a healthier pregnancy.  As my head is in the toilet that's what I keep telling myself.  =)

Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing at all sounds good right now except for carbs and soup.  Adam's been trying to force feed me fruits, vegetables and protein but it is rough.  

Weight gain: +2 lbs, but my clothes are fitting tighter due to bloat.

Next appointment:  Tuesday, November 9th at 11:15 for 12 week NT ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment