Thursday, October 13, 2011

Catching Up!


Well, I've been horrible about updating this thing lately, I'm just not sure where the days go.  Grady had more vaccines today (sad!) and he did fairly well.  He cried for 2 minutes then was back to his happy-go-lucky self.  Hopefully he stays happy for the rest of the night.  Wait for it...this guy now weighs 19 pounds 8.5 ounces.  WHAT!?!?  He's also 28" long.  He outgrows his car seat at 30 inches and I am praying we can get a few more months out of that thing, so let's hope for that! 

Here is a picture of him in the waiting room of the pediatrician's office.  He's so happy with all of his toys!


Here's a rundown of what we've been up to latley:

Kristen and Hudson got to meet us at Babytime at the library yesterday.  It was so fun to have the boys together.  They are both about the same size, but since Hudson has 12 whole days on Grady he seems to be one step ahead in terms of hitting milestones.  Two weeks doesn't sounds like a lot but in "baby time" it's huge.  Apparently the next milestone for G is "bullying" because Hudson seem to love beating up on G.  It was hilarious!  He was rolling on and grabbing for Grady the whole time they were playing on the carpet.  As you can see, Hudson tried to slug Grady in the face, but Grady just decided to suck on his fist.  Hahaha!  I kid, I kid...Huds is not a bully he's just a wiggleworm.  Love these boys!


Afternoon naptime has become a chore in the O'Halloran household.  This little man fights his naps something fierce.  He's just started this adorable squealing though.  This video was taken of the monitor while he was in his crib.  He's nuts!
 

I will try to get better about blogging more, but until then I'm going to spend my time with our sweet little boy.  We love him so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment