Thursday, November 17, 2011

SANTA!

Grady and I had some time to waste before his doctor's appointment today so we strolled through the mall to get our annual personalized ornament (this year is so much more fun now that we have little G to add). We passed Santa's workshop and what do you know? Santa was there looking oh so bored with no kiddos around. He was a pretty awesome Santa so although I hadn't planned on doing this today (notice the blah outfit?) I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a pic with an awesome Santa AND not have to wait in a line comparable to Disneyland. So here it is, Grady's first photo with Santa...
 

G was OBSESSED with him. I figured he would cry, but nope, he just stared at him and tried to pull his beard. Thank god it was real. ;-)

Grady told him all of the things he wanted for Christmas this year. The top of his list includes a new car seat because this baby is about to outgrow his carrier, but we will get to that topic later. ::sigh:: 

1 comment: