Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 Months


 Happy 7 Months to our sweet little baby boy!  Already 7 months old, it's crazy.  He is turning into a little boy and has such a personality.  It's amazing to see him grow and change each and every day.  As much as I try to keep the blog updated, I can't catch everything, as it happens so fast. 

We have a doctor's appointment this week, so I will update with his height and weight then. 

Milestones:
  • Repeating some sounds
  • Clapping (and he's learned to clap after you say, "yay!" - so cute)
  • Up on all fours rocking back and forth (oh lordy)
  • Beginning to tuck his knees under him when doing tummy time
  • And we are STILL teething.  
  • Sitting in a convertible rear-facing car seat
  • Pulling to stand
Food:
Eating 26 oz each day and solids 2-3 times.  We've created a monster because he would rather eat solids than his bottle.  I have to force him to drink the bottles these days.  Here's a list of his likes and dislike.

LIKES:
  • squash
  • sweet potatoes
  • mangos
  • peaches
  • yogurt
  • apples
  • bananas
  • mum-mums
  • yogurt melts
  • veggie sticks
HATES:
  • green beans
  • peas
  • avocado
  • carrots

Sleep:
We are finally STTN - that's SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!  Yes, you read that right.  Amen sista!  Plus, he's been napping so much better.  It's hard now that he's in the big car seat because I have to be home in order for him to nap, no more napping on-the-go unless it's a short catnap in the car.  This makes it so he sleeps so much better though.  It limits what we can do in a day, but it's SO worth it. 

Schedule:
This is our typical day:
8:00 - wake up
8:30 - eat (bottle + a fruit)
9:30 - morning nap
11:00 - eat
2:00 - eat
3:00 - afternoon nap
5:00 - eat (bottle + a veggie)
6:30 - bath & eat
7:00 - bedtime

Now that Grady is more mobile, things have become a bit more interesting around here.  Our old, typical monthly photo shoots were calm and fun.  Things have changed, this is what I'm dealing with now:




He's NUTS!  But, I love that nut.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment