Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sleeping


Grady has decided this is his place to sleep.  First of all, it doesn't look that comfortable to me, but if it makes him happy, then I'm happy.  Only problem is that the Angelcare monitor (it senses if Grady is breathing - if it doesn't sense any movement for 20 seconds alarms go off in G's room and in our bedroom) sensor pad is centrally located under the crib mattress.  Since he has decided on sleeping at the very top of his crib, the alarm has gone off twice.  The first time Adam was out the bedroom door before I even realized what was going on.  Talk about panic!  I have since moved the sensor up to the top of his crib.  I think Adam will have a heart attack if we have another false alarm. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, just reading about that alarm going off (even though G was fine) makes my heart race. Isn't it so funny where babies sleep? I could never imagine sleeping how they do (and without a million blankets, too, no way!). I can't believe he touches both sides of the crib when he lays like that-what a big boy!

    ReplyDelete