Only 2 months until this adorable little boy's first birthday. How is that possible? ::tears:: Party planning has officially started, I cannot believe it. He's a complete nut these days. He's into everything he shouldn't be - the dog's food and water bowls, Nambe bowls, climbing on furniture, crying to crawl off of the couch with no fear and anything else death defying he can find. He's got more bruises than I can count, but he's loving life and he is so much fun (and exhausting) to watch. We love him more with every single day. I can't even explain it.
We haven't had any official growth measurement lately, but at the ER he was 23 pounds 13 ounces.That's only a 3 ounce gain, but I swear he lost weight when he was sick. He refused to eat much for an entire week. My poor buddy.
Milestones:
- pulling up on every-darn-thing to stand
- does the sign for "all done"
- shakes his head "no" - not sure if he fully understands it, but it is the cutest.thing.ever
- fine motor skills are developing, he's able to pick up the smallest item
- "dada" and "yaya" pretty much sum up his vocabulary
Food:
Ugh, he's become pretty picky. His new trick is to suck all of the flavor/seasoning off of his food then spit out the rest. He loves most fruits, but is over the vegetables. Carbs are a gamble. Sometimes he loves them, other times he refuses them. I can't keep up with his appetite anymore. Bananas and strawberries along with yogurt and Gerber's yogurt melts are at the top of his list.
Sleep:
He's turned into an amazing sleeper. I don't want to jinx it. He sleeps from 7:30 pm - 7:30 am with 2 naps. His naps are getting longer, usually a total of 3 hours a day.
Schedule:
This is our typical day:
7:30 - wake up
8:00 - eat (bottle + breakfast)
9:30 - morning nap
11:00 - eat (bottle + lunch)
2:00 - eat (bottle)
3:30 - afternoon nap
5:00 - eat (bottle + dinner)
6:30 - bath & eat
7:00 - bedtime
No comments:
Post a Comment