Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11 Weeks


Picture:  Yes, that is a little bump you are seeing.  I can't believe it myself.  This will probably be the last bare belly pic you all get.  You'll thank me for it, I promise.

 

What's going on: 
"Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future."


How I am feeling:  The Zofran has been heaven/hell.  It definitely relieves the nausea (can I get an amen?) but it has some serious side effects.  It's nothing any of you want to read about, but let's just say I've been forced to eat lots of fiber and take more medication.  Ugh, I'm hoping to get this all under control soon, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.  =) 

Cravings/Aversions:  Pickles!  Since the Zofran has been working pretty well, I've been eating almost like normal again, other than meat.  I made a chicken dish for dinner last night and was gagging just looking at the raw chicken.  Needless to say, I didn't eat much of it.  I keep hearing I should be back to my good ol' picky self again soon. 

Weight gain: Not sure, I'm kind of scared to know. 

Next appointment:  A week from today we have our NT scan.  They check for risk of down syndrome and trisomy 13 and 18.  I'm starting to get really nervous, but am excited to see our little bean actually looking like a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment