This last week has had it's highs and lows. I had some pretty rough morning sickness, so I had to take some extra Zofran for a few days. I keep hearing that the 2nd trimester is supposed to be the "honeymoon period" - I'm hoping that's true. It changes based on who you talk to, but I'm saying 2nd tri officially starts this Friday at 13 weeks 3 days (40 weeks divided by 3 trimesters). Well, today I woke up and felt pretty good. It is now 4:30 and I haven't taken any Zofran. Let's hope this is the start of something new!!!
Picture: I'm officially posting fully-clothed body pictures now. I don't feel like I've "popped" yet, but there definitely something there and nobody needs to see that uncovered. ;-)
What's going on: 
"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"
How I'm feeling: Today I feel great, I hope it stays this way.
Cravings/Aversions: Someone mentioned Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes and I couldn't get the out of my head. Adam and I had to run out to Albertson's at 8:30pm to buy two boxes. They are amazing!!!
Weight gain: -1 still (I think, I haven't weighed myself lately.)
Next appointment: December 3rd for monthly appointment. Our anatomy scan is December 21st.

No comments:
Post a Comment