Tuesday, January 11, 2011

21 Weeks

Okay, so I'm becoming obsessed with the nursery.  I can't seem to make a decision to save my life and it's starting to drive me (and Adam) crazy.  Here's what I'm thinking so far.  What do you all think?  Any and all feedback is appreciated.  All we own at this point are the crib, dresser, changing table and rug. 

 
Picture:  Holy pregnant!!!  I really look pregnant now.  It's surreal!  I forced myself to fit into my regular jeans yesterday and that was the last time I'll be seeing those for a few months.  I've been mixing and matching with a maternity top and regular jeans or regular top and maternity leggings.  Tomorrow is going to be my first official day in all maternity clothes.  Here's to hoping I'm more comfortable! 
 
What's going on:

"Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch."

How I'm feeling:  Great!  Today's the first day I haven't taken a nap after work.  I'm hoping to have more energy soon. 
 
Cravings/Aversions:  Loving sugar, hating meat.  The usual. 

Weight gain:  +4.5 pounds total - that I know of. 

Next appointment: We have our next appointment January 25th.  It's nothing exciting, just to measure me and get my blood pressure.  These happen every 4 weeks for now.  Our next ultrasound is March 29th.

1 comment:

  1. I think the nursery ideas look awesome-what a lucky boy to have such a stylish, creative, and wonderful mama!

    ReplyDelete