This picture was taken today. It was pretty sweet. JJ layed across my stomach as though he was protecting Grady. I wonder if he senses there's something going on in there? Not too long later Grady started kicking him. Haha!
Picture:
What's going on: Same update for weeks 22-24

"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop."
How I'm feeling: I've been better. I caught some virus last week and was in bed for four days. Being sick and pregnant is not very much fun. I'm getting better everyday, yay!
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing unusual this week.
Weight gain: I'm not too sure anymore. I have a doctor's appointment next week, so I'll find out then.
Next appointment: Monthly appointment: January 25th. Our next ultrasound is March 29th.


No comments:
Post a Comment