We made it to the 3rd trimester, woohoo!!!
This just about sums up my life right now:
I had my Gestational Diabetes test today, oh boy was that fun, but I'm glad it's over. I will get the results in a few days and I am praying I pass. Other than that things look great. I'm measuring right on target for 27 weeks and the doctor is pleased with the progress.
This just about sums up my life right now:
I had my Gestational Diabetes test today, oh boy was that fun, but I'm glad it's over. I will get the results in a few days and I am praying I pass. Other than that things look great. I'm measuring right on target for 27 weeks and the doctor is pleased with the progress.
Picture:
Good God I look huge! I'm definitely feeling big, but when I look at the pictures I realize why my back hurts.
What's going on: (Since the fruit doesn't change for a few weeks, I found a different site that gives more information.)
How your baby's growing:
"This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle."How I'm feeling: Pregnancy-wise I feel pretty good. Lil' Grady is growing and starting to dig into my ribs, so that's a bit uncomfortable but other than that things are great. Flu-wise, I'm still struggling. We are on day 10 now and I'm still not 100%. I ended up going to the doctor last Thursday and getting on a Z-Pack. That usually cures anything, but whatever strand of virus this is, is a strong one. Each day I feel a bit better, so I'm hoping it will be back to normal soon.
Cravings/Aversions: Cinnamon rolls are awesome!
Weight gain: +16
Next appointment: Our next appointment is March 15. These appointments are becoming more frequent as I get closer to the due date. Our next ultrasound is March 29th --- I can't wait to "see" Grady again.


No comments:
Post a Comment