Monday, April 11, 2011

L & D Part 2

Well, we made another trip to L & D today.  I was having some back pain late last night and I woke up to a rock-hard stomach which I was told meant a contraction.  I timed them this morning and they were five minutes apart again.  Wonderful!  I called my OB and she said I needed to go back in for monitoring.  To make a long story short, we were there for seven l-o-n-g hours and I got another shot of Terbutaline to stop the contractions, but little Grady is a happy little bug moving around with a great heart rate.  I'm currently on bed rest per the hospital, but I have a regular OB appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping she doesn't keep me on strict bed rest.  I will update tomorrow, but only time will tell...

Also, thank you to everyone who has been reading the blog and has sent me messages.  It means a lot to know you all care!  I feel great and Grady is healthy, so as long as these contractions settle down (for at least 4 good weeks) we will be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment