This post is going to be brief as we are heading out to our first birthing class. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I know I need to do it for my own peace of mind, but I'm already freaked out. Let's just pray I don't pass out in the middle of class! No, I'm serious. I better not pass out.
Picture:
Picture:
(...and yes, JJ is trying to escape the bathroom)
What's going on:
(Since the fruit doesn't change for a few weeks, I found a different site that gives more information.)
How your baby's growing:
"This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood."How I'm feeling:
Cravings/Aversions: Fruit, fruit and more fruit. I guess it could be worse, right?
Weight gain: I didn't even attempt to weigh myself this week. I'm throwing in the towel and leaving that chore to the doctor.
Next appointment: Our next appointment is April 12th.


How was the birthing class? Did you faint during it? Want details!
ReplyDelete