Tuesday, March 1, 2011

28 Weeks

Picture:  
I know I say this every week, but I am huge!  I woke up two days ago and physically felt bigger the second I got out of bed.  I was asked by two different strangers if I was nearing the end of my pregnancy.  Waaaahhh, that makes me want to cry. 

What's going on: 
(Since the fruit doesn't change for a few weeks, I found a different site that gives more information.)

How your baby's growing:

"By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."

How I'm feeling:  
This sums it up
Yes, I couldn't describe it any better.  We've got 12 more weeks and they are going to be l.o.n.g.  It's getting difficult to roll over in bed, bend over and little Grady is constantly digging in my ribcage.  It's oh so comfortable.  Even sitting is becoming a chore.  Other than the discomfort I feel really good.  I'm finally over the flu/bronchitis thing and I've actually had a little more energy lately.  Pregnancy sure does take its toll on a body, but it is all worth it.
 
Cravings/Aversions:  The best thing about being 7 months pregnant right now:  GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON with zip, zilch, zero guilt.  Tagalongs anybody? 

Weight gain:  +16 (my weight fluctuates by a couple of pounds each day, but this is the average for now.) 

Next appointment:  Our next appointment is March 15.  These appointments are becoming more frequent as I get closer to the due date.  Our next ultrasound is March 29th --- I can't wait to "see" Grady again.

No comments:

Post a Comment