Yay, the bedding arrived today. I can't wait to tear into it and set it all up. Good thing next week is my last week of work because my "to do" list just got a little bit longer:
- wash & iron all fabrics (nesting much?)
- make curtains out of zigzag fabric
- make glider pillow out of owl fabric
- make blanket out of chocolate brown minky and owl fabrics
Hopefully this will pull the room together! I will take pictures once I get it all done.
Since I've been asked a few times, I ordered it all custom through a company called Carousel Designs at www.babybedding.com. They have rave reviews, so I'm hoping we won't be disappointed. So far, so good --- custom crib skirt was made in one day and I received all of the items in less than a week.

OMG I know I already said this but I LOVE the fabric. SO CUTE! Thanks for the link :)
ReplyDelete